|Company name||TANABE limited company|
|Head Office||2-1, west 4 and south 1,Obihiro City, Hokkaido, Japan|
|Factory||1-5, west 23 and north 5,Obihiro City, Hokkaido, Japan|
|Capital||3 million Yen|
|Number of employees||22|
- Business contents
- Collection and transportation of industrial waste, specially controlled waste, and general waste.
Intermediate treatment, construction, operation, and management of final disposal site.
- Iron, non- iron, Precious metal, glass, plastic, paper etc.
Collection, dismantlement selection, and processing of various materials.
- The second-hand buying and selling and the trust sales
- House demolition
- Used car sales
- Used car parts sales
- Export Parts Sales
- Movement of car by wrecker
- General lorry shipping
- Import-export business and the buying and selling of car, two-wheeled vehicle, train, ship,
- farm machines and implements, construction machinery, precision machine apparatus, and those parts
- Brokering, agency
- All businesses associated with above
- December 14, 1964
Koichi Tanabe opened the company in west 1 and south 24, Obihiro City, Hokkaido, Japan.
Acquisition second-hand dealer licenses from the Kushiro public safety commissioner.
- March 25, 1967
Because addition of car dismantlement business, the factory was moved to west 23 and north 5, Obihiro City.
Acquisition Scrap metal dealer licenses from the Kushiro public safety commissioner
Hiroshi Tanabe succeeded management from Koichi Tanabe.
Acquisition industrial waste collection and transportation license
- August 1, 1997
The organization was changed to TANABE Ltd.
The representative director is Hiroshi Tanabe.
- January 1, 2005
Acquisition automobile dismantling license along with automobile recycling law enforcement.
Starting car dismantlement